There are two ways you can get into today's event:
- Print either this email confirmation you received or the email you received when you first signed up, and bring it to the site entrance.
- At the site entrance, show this email or the earlier email using your smartphone or tablet.
Here are the details:
What: Grassroots Event with Barack Obama
When: Thursday, October 4th Doors open at 12:00 p.m.
Where: Bascom Mall, University of Wisconsin - Madison Enter at Linden Dr. & N. Charter St. Madison, WI 53706
Parking information: Attendees are encouraged to carpool, bike, or use public transportation if possible. Please arrive early as parking may take longer than expected. A handicapped drop-off is available at the intersection of Observatory Drive & North Charter Street (access via Highland Ave).
Security information: It is important to arrive early in order to pass through security.
- Small cameras (including DSLR) and cell phones are permitted.
- Please limit personal belongings.
- Do not bring large bags, including backpacks, large purses, or suitcases.
- Weapons, sharp objects, and umbrellas will not be permitted into the event.
- Water bottles and food are not permitted beyond the security checkpoint. Water will be provided inside the event.
Signs will not be permitted into the event.
If you’re trying to find you’re way around campus – click here for more details.